Did you Know?
Nigeria’s most significant food and agricultural suppliers include China (23%), USA (10%), India (8%), Belgium (6%), and the Netherlands (6%), according to the US export.gov. Brazil, the UK and Ireland are other significant importers.
Food and Beverage West Africa will see over 4,000 attendees from Nigeria, West Africa and beyond who have an interest in in the retail food industry.
With a vast range of food manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and exporters exhibiting, Food and Beverage will appeal to a wide range of visitors, including:
- Supermarket / Retail and Convenience Stores
- Importers and Distributors
- Procurement and purchasing managers
- Hospitality sector buyers
- Heads of F&B
- Government and Registration bodies