Did you Know?
Nigeria spent almost $5 billion on food imports in 2020
Food and Beverage West Africa is the leading F&B trade show across sub-Saharan Africa and takes place in Nigeria, Africa’s largest population and economy – which has a huge over reliance on imports.
The exhibition will host over 150 exhibitors from across the world, including 10+ country pavilions and over 3,000 professional attendees such as importers, retailers, distributors, wholesalers, food services and more.
Food and Beverage West Africa provides a fantastic opportunity to:
- Forge partnerships with the leading importers, producers, suppliers and distributors of food products and the retailers who sell them;
- Interact with grocery retailers and the buyers who are looking for the best quality products with the best business deals;
- Present your brand to a fast growing and lucrative market;
- Generate critical market research to see how your products or services can thrive in the region;
- Build market knowledge and gain insight into the needs of your customers.